Getting error while building libqmi from source code

Anesh anesh_kumar at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 22:36:39 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,I cloned libqmi source code from this link https://github.com/freedesktop/libqmi.gitwhen I run ./autogen.sh I get the following error.
.autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:66: recursion limit of 1024 exceeded, use -L<N> to change itautom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1aclocal: error: echo failed with exit status: 1autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1./autogen.sh: 21: ./autogen.sh: ./configure: not found
Can somebody please help me with how to get rid of this error? Thanks & regards,-Anesh