wds-get-channel-rates reports 0 on EM7565

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Tue Nov 19 09:28:30 UTC 2019

Problem is in SWI9X50C_01.11.00.00 firmware as well. Problem comes in both QMI and MBIM mode.

root at OpenWrt:/# qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 -p --wds-get-channel-rates
Channel data rates:
        Current TX rate: 0bps
        Current RX rate: 0bps
        Max TX rate:     0bps
        Max RX rate:     0bps
root at OpenWrt:/# mmcli -m 0
  General  |            dbus path: /org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/0
           |            device id: aadd8488904b109dca71798d1d02b18f1a58fc8f
  Hardware |         manufacturer: Sierra Wireless, Incorporated
           |                model: EM7565
           |    firmware revision: SWI9X50C_01.11.00.00 5ba42f jenkins 2019/06/28 09:51:52

The information in this email communication (inclusive of attachments) is confidential to 4RF Limited and the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this information or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and that the author accepts no liability for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete all instances of this email from your system. 4RF Limited will not accept responsibility for any consequences associated with the use of this email (including, but not limited to, damages sustained as a result of any viruses and/or any action or lack of action taken in reliance on it).-----Original Message-----