qmicli working for EM7455

Brandon Lee blee0518 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:17:26 UTC 2020

Sorry for the off topic reply. Got it mixed up with another issue.
But to further the response from the previous person, my wda error occurs
well after the modem is powered up. I guess a step in a script on the start
up causing it, could be to state if error occurs sleep 5s and try again.
My MC7455 has a sleep time of 8s from boot to give enough time for modem to
boot and run startup checks. This script is in my startup dir:
/etc/rc.local. running Raspbian Buster.