QMICLI

Marco Salatin marco.salatin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:30:53 UTC 2020

root at raspberrypi:/home/pi# sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0
--nas-get-system-info
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Successfully got system info:
        GSM service:
                True Status: 'none'
                Preferred data path: 'no'
qmicli: symbol lookup error: qmicli: undefined symbol:
qmi_message_nas_get_system_info_output_get_ims_voice_support

no gsm service?