MC7455 Verizon - Strange Issue

mbethers at ipsurvconcepts.com mbethers at ipsurvconcepts.com
Wed Oct 21 17:52:54 UTC 2020

We are moving from the MC7354 with which our application in stable to the
MC7455.  With the MC7455, everything works fine with ATT and T-Mobile.  With
Verizon we have a very strange issue.  Verizon comes up fine and with our
static IP.  I can ping the device.  I can SSH to the device.  I get a login
for our web application, but once I enter the user/pass, the I don't get any
further response.   The strange thing is that it works fine with ATT and
T-Mobile.  We can't find anything in the application.  I'm hoping that
someone might have some ideas.

Thanks.