Fw: question about qmicli

Galo Irarrazabal girarraz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:14:14 UTC 2020

________________________________
From: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 8:08 AM
To: Galo Irarrazabal <girarraz at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: question about qmicli

Please CC the list.... ;)

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020, 15:58 Galo Irarrazabal, <girarraz at hotmail.com<mailto:girarraz at hotmail.com>> wrote:
thanks

I've execute : ./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-static

if i execute the command

 sudo  qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 -p --nas-get-signal-info --client-cid=1 --client-no-release-cid
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Successfully got signal info
LTE:
        RSSI: '-75 dBm'
        RSRQ: '-14 dB'
        RSRP: '-106 dBm'
        SNR: '-0.4 dB'
qmicli: symbol lookup error: qmicli: undefined symbol: qmi_message_nas_get_signal_info_output_get_tdma_signal_strength_extended

but no problem, if it works ...

another question is

for dms executions qmi commands

--dms-get-revision and --dms-get-ids specifically

i need a cid to execute too?  ie execute a similar command "sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 -p --nas-noop --client-no-release-cid" to get cid and then use the cid in te commnad inside the loop ?

thanks in advance