[RFC] libqrtr-glib in its own git repo

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Jan 29 09:17:48 UTC 2021

Hey!

We've been working on the libqrtr-glib library (QRTR is the Qualcomm
IPC router protocol) in the same git repo as libqmi-glib. This library
gives us a glib/gio integrated access to the QRTR bus and its nodes
and ports, and so far its API is documented and GObject Introspection
ready as well.

I think it makes sense to give it its own git repo and version
lifecycle, given that it's an optional dependency of the libqmi-glib
library and only useful (for now) under certain scenarios. I don't
really expect it to grow much in the future either, apart from
bugfixes and such.

Comments?