Invalid Commands

Santiago De Renedo santiago.de.renedo at klasgroup.com
Mon Jul 12 14:31:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm testing a few libqmi 1.28.4 commands using a Sierra Wireless MC7430
modem with an activated SIM and receiving the following:

qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--dms-get-prl-version"
> error: couldn't get the PRL version: QMI protocol error (48):
> 'InvalidArgument'
>
> qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--dms-get-supported-messages"
> error: couldn't get supported DMS messages: QMI protocol error (71):
> 'InvalidQmiCommand'
>
> qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--nas-get-lte-cphy-ca-info"
> error: couldn't get carrier aggregation info: QMI protocol error (74):
> 'InformationUnavailable'
>
> qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--nas-get-supported-messages"
> error: couldn't get supported NAS messages: QMI protocol error (71):
> 'InvalidQmiCommand'
>
> [qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--uim-get-supported-messages"
> error: couldn't get supported UIM messages: QMI protocol error (71):
> 'InvalidQmiCommand'

> [root at TRXR6 /]# qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--dms-get-msisdn"
> error: couldn't get MSISDN: QMI protocol error (16): 'NotProvisioned'
>
> [root at TRXR6 /]# qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm2 "--dms-get-factory-sku"
> error: couldn't get factory SKU: QMI protocol error (16): 'NotProvisioned'

Not sure why these aren't working. If anyone can help explain some or all
of these errors I'd really appreciate it, having a hard time finding
explanations online!

Thank you!

--

This message is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you

Klas LTD (Company Number
163303) trading as Klas, an Irish private company limited by shares, with
its registered office at One Kilmainham Square, Dublin 8, Ireland D08 ET1W.

Klas Telecom Inc., a Virginia Corporation with offices at 1101 30th
St. NW, Washington, DC 20007.