About PACKAGE_VERSION

Sai Chaitanya msaichaitanya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:40:14 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am trying to understand libqmi and started looking at QMICLI.
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/awilfox/libqmi/-/blob/qmi-1-24/src/qmicli/qmicli.c

In this, I am wondering from where QMICLI gets the PACKAGE_VERSION
information.
If I include the libqmi library and try to print PACKAGE_VERSION, I get a
compiler error, though other QMI APIs seem to be included without issues.

Also, cannot find the definition for this
"qmicli_read_device_expected_data_format_from_string()". It is just used
directly in device_set_expected_data_format_cb(). Am I missing something?

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Sai.