Nas client set preferred network

andrea.greco at external.marelli.com andrea.greco at external.marelli.com
Wed Mar 24 17:38:52 UTC 2021

Request help for setup network preference.
I tring to setup preferred operator, after network scan.

Scan result contains array with all operator available and related status bits, described from ```enum QmiNasNetworkStatus```

>From here seem that a Network, can be setup as forbidden, preferred or not_preferred.
I tried search inside: https://www.freedesktop.org/software/libqmi/libqmi-glib/1.28.0/libqmi-glib-NAS-Set-System-Selection-Preference-request.html
And not found a valid method for change this bit and setup a preferred operator, enum also is used only for search.
Is there any way for setup preferred operator or set "network" as forbidden.

Can be used this function for achieve this result?
```
qmi_message_nas_set_system_selection_preference_input_get_network_selection_registration_restriction(PrefInput, QMI_NAS_NETWORK_SELECTION_REGISTRATION_RESTRICTION_LIMITED, &err);
```

Many thanks for help, and for all library.
Regars, Andrea