Full MCC/MNC length

Santiago De Renedo santiago.de.renedo at klastelecom.com
Thu May 13 13:10:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

When using a command to get the MCC/MNC from a modem such as
"--nas-get-serving-system" I receive the MCC/MNC with leading 0's removed.
If I could get the MSIN number, I could get the MCC/MNC values I need but I
can't find any commands to do this.

Are there any commands that can get the MSIN value or is there a way to
keep the leading 0s in the MCC/MNC values returned
with "--nas-get-serving-system"?

Thank you,

Regards,

Santiago

Santiago de Arribas de Renedo | Software Engineer
Klas Telecom
One Kilmainham Square, Inchicore Road, Kilmainham
Dublin 8, Ireland
Mobile: +353 87 685 3482
santiago.de.renedo at klasgroup.com
klastelecom.com

--

This message is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you

Klas LTD (Company Number
163303) trading as Klas, an Irish private company limited by shares, with
its registered office at One Kilmainham Square, Dublin 8, Ireland D08 ET1W.

Klas Telecom Inc., a Virginia Corporation with offices at 1101 30th
St. NW, Washington, DC 20007.