[LGM] the libregraphicsmeeting.org domain name...

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Aug 21 09:45:31 PDT 2012

hi

dave neary wrote to the create list about the lgm domain but his mail
got rejected (because he is not registered anymore...)

the domain name should be renewed in a few weeks and he is asking who
could take the domain name and pay for the 3 years tax.

i think that any of us could take it on her/himself... the question is:
how to manage it?

as far as i know is our only real asset, so it's not really easy to
define how the LGM could manage it :-)

i guess that the easiest solution would be if somebody like louis, femke
or me would be the person "owning" it...

any thoughts?

ciao
a.l.e