[LGM] Introduction and communication campaign

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Dec 18 04:18:36 PST 2012

On 12/18/12 1:11 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 18 December 2012 13:34, Laura Fernández <laura at medialab-prado.es> wrote:
>> And have the idea of having some sort of garment which is not a t-shirt, a
>> "Libre uniform" ;)
> Hats?

socks?

more seriously, the apron we had in brussels was (very) nice and fun,
but i think that a nice t-shirt -- or a similar gadget that can be used
in everyday life -- with a good message on it, helps more in spreading
the idea of libre graphics.

if we have time and resources to plan a garment, i would not undervalue
this criterium...

just my --.02
a.l.e