[LGM] Introduction and communication campaign

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Dec 18 05:24:56 PST 2012

On 12/18/12 2:12 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 18 December 2012 14:27, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
>> Perhaps we might hear the objections to shirts
> Shirts are very typical for free software events, not special, and I
> object to making T shirts because the LGM is an atypical and special
> free software event; a non-t shirt garment represents this.

t-shirts are typical for concerts, festivals, pubs, sport teams, cities...

however, what i wanted to say is not "i want t-shirts" but "please do
not forget the value of creating lgm branded objects that can be used in
the public everyday life".

most of all if they say something more than LGM, are nice and have a
call for action on them.

that's all i wanted to say...

ciao
a.l.e

ps.: i love my lgm apron, really! but i've never put it on again after
the lgm...