[LGM] Call for presentations LGM 2013

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:03:25 PST 2012

2012/11/28 Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>

> On 27 November 2012 19:33, Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net> wrote:
> > LGM preparations underway
>
> Will travel bursaries be available for speakers traveling far?
>
> I'm working with someone in Australia on work specifically within the
> Special Focus but he may need travel assistance to attend :/

This is the main if not the only reason why we raise funds every year. We
try to have enough to cover the flight (or train) expenses for the round
trip to LGM for developers and speakers. We cannot promise that we’re going
to be able to cover 100% but so far our record is good, we’re 7 in 7: in
all the LGM years we have been able to cover 100%. Let’s keep our fingers
not crossed and use them to communicate well with sponsors! :-) and make
that 8 on 8 next year too!

Louis