[LGM] [CREATE] LGM-organiser meet in Madrid, today 18:00

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:38:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

Alexandre, if had Dave been there from the beginning of the meeting he
would have noticed that was you propose we all talked about and agreed on.
We want to have that, but we cant go back in time for doing that for 2014.
We all agreed there will be no public call for 2014 as then it becomes only
a shorter time to organize it.

What the publishing of the "public call for proposals" is they will rework
the points of what organizers have to provide. Now comes the point, you
driving forward Buenes Aires, they self claim that they have organized
Wikimania with 700 attendees. So surprise a lot of things are the same you
have to provide in a proposals for an international event are the same as
in any other. So they can already work on it and only have to check later
after Louis and MARIA published the points if they have them all in there
proposal.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)