[LGM] [CREATE] LGM-organiser meet in Madrid, today 18:00

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:59:51 PDT 2013

Alexandre,

what happens right now, that all the people who did not attend telling what
they think its necessary instead of waiting that Jonnor publishes the
"meeting log" because it was sent to the attendees of the meeting not to
the list.

That moves nothing forward it opens only an discussion, which is already
done and it keeps ppl away from doing things ;)

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)