[LGM] soundbites!

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Apr 18 02:37:13 PDT 2013

I'm preparing a report on this year's LGM and finding some useful soundbites for LGM in general:

"LGM is a great chance to meet with other designers working in the open, and  this year’s event was no exception. If this year’s LGM is anything to go by, open graphics and design are in good shape" http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/lgm-2013/
"The event has a distinct focus on hot trends in development of software for creative minds" http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/future-design-tools-at-libre-graphics-meeting-2013
"The Libre Graphics meeting is not just about software, but extends to standards, file formats and actual creative work." http://tatica.org/en/2013/04/17/lgm-2013/
"A first and an incredible LGM for me. This free culture crowd is my tribe. And this is our pow-wow." http://p.xuv.be/libre-graphics-meeting-2013-day-4
"LGM is my favorite conference. I want more conferences or gettogethers like this. Feedback from an animator struggling to finish a task is million times more valuable than  online polls asking for a feature that exists in other tools" http://jimmac.musichall.cz/log/?p=1371

http://lgm2013.titanpad.com/report