[LGM] Gathering feedback

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 11:26:06 PDT 2013

2013/4/18 ale rimoldi <a.l.e at ideale.ch>

> hi craig,
>
> > Its showing a 404 :)

Ok, now it’s online. I thought that the "draft" would be available to all
provided you have the URL but I was too confident on how this works!

So, the page is there :

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/feedback/

It’s super easy to change a field but since it is online, we better act
*very* quickly if something needs to be modified, suppressed or added.

As for the security, I agree totally however I am really not the good guy
for this! :-D

What really needs to be protected in the most secured way is the data
gathered for the reimbursements. So far we have only received a few records
but it will increase...

Like Ale says, the keys for the server are in the hands of Peter and maybe
in your hands too. Is there anything that can be done relatively quickly
and will this affect the way I have access to this data? Please keep me
posted!

Cheers!

Louis