[LGM] Direct me to wrap up of previous LGMs, please

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Tue Apr 23 04:57:24 PDT 2013

Hi Mario,

we (infrastructure team) are currently working on resurrecting the old
wiki, and setting up  a place where you can find everything you need to
submit an LGM venue
As soon as we have something ready, you will be informed.

In the meantime, you can check this pad :
http://lgm.titanpad.com/2?

or this archive of the old wiki :
http://web.archive.org/web/20110820232948/http:/create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011#Guidelines_for_organising_LGM