[LGM] Direct me to wrap up of previous LGMs, please

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Tue Apr 23 14:58:59 PDT 2013

Am Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 21:33:10 schrub Gregory Pittman:

[...]

> Well, for one thing, decisions are not based on the results of an
> applause meter (as Femke mentioned at the time).

Since LGM is meant for the people actually going there an applause meter might
very well be the best way to decide where to go. No idea if personal
preferences of a few committee members are any better, we will see in about a
year by looking at the number of participants.

But that's just my personal opinion.

Tobias

[...]