[LGM] http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/lgm/

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Fri Apr 26 11:56:37 PDT 2013

hi

> Great work; both for clarifying the full infrastructure and adding
> new elements to it. My only concern with Etherpad is lack of
> gardening/structuring tools (keywords, templates etc.) but I think
> you're thinking about solutions for that.

true things...

but my experience in the past few years -- since the create wiki has
disappeared but also before-- is that when working collaboratively on
documents we have always worked on a *pad or on google docs.

and then published the document in an email or in other ways.

even if a wiki has some advantages that we may be missing, i
noticed that we tend to avoid them...

a proposition: what about having a list of the existing pads in
the /lgm wordpress? with tags/keywords?

ciao && greetings to madrid!
a.l.e