[LGM] Please give us a Wiki to organize LGM

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Wed Dec 4 06:39:24 PST 2013

Dear infrastructure team (I guess that's mostly a.l.e?),

in the last weeks I had many discussions with the local team for Leipzig
(mostly with Gnokii) and we agreed that it would be wise to write some things
down that resulted from these. Would it be possible to get a Wiki for that?
Neither one of us likes titanpads for that as they are unstructured and the
URLs are hard to remember.

We don't need anything big, in the end it would be just a few pages.

Thanks in advance

Tobias

PS: If you don't want to do that or are not able to I would put a Wiki on my
webspace, however having LGM planning information on the LGM website makes
more sense than on a personal website.