[LGM] special guests @ LGM

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Sat Feb 16 06:03:20 PST 2013

Hello,

Courtesy of the Libre Graphics Research Unit, we invited three 'special guests' to come and speak at the upcoming LGM:

*Chris Kelty* is trained in science studies (history and anthropology) and writer of the insightful book 'Two_bits: The Culture of Free Software'. Currently he is working on a field guide to the organization and governance of participation http://kelty.org/

*Joaquin Rodriguez* wrote 'El Potlach digital. Wikipedia y el futuro del procomún y el conocimiento compartido' (Digital potlatch. Wikipedia and the future of the commons and shared knowledge) and is author of the influentual weblog 'Los futuros del libro' (the futures of the book) http://www.madrimasd.org/blogs/futurosdellibro/

*Kat Braybrooke* is a community organiser at the Open Knowledge Foundation, working with hardware, technology and social change. http://okfn.org/members/katbraybrooke/

We'll announce them more properly next week -- we hope you'll enjoy their contributions!!

Femke