[LGM] Reimbursement policy page

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:01:16 PST 2013

2013/2/25 Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net>

> We've selected the presentations for LGM and now we are starting to e-mail
> people, I wanted to explain the reimbursement procedure on the LGM-site so
> we can refer to it if necessary: http://libregraphicsmeeting.**
> org/2013/reimbursements<http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/reimbursements>
>
> If you think anything is not clear or missing in this text, please let me
> know!

I think this is perfectly clear! :-)

I only have this question when you write "Although we managed to raise
enough money each year so far, we cannot promise we will succeed this year.
In such case, money will be distributed over those needing reimbursement"

Is this clear to everyone that we reimburse in percentage of the total
needs over the total amount available? Is this what we mean by "money will
be distributed over those needing reimbursement". If yes, then I am fine
with this!

Louis