[LGM] [OPEN CALL] Relearn summer school, deadline extended

stdin echo at stdin.fr
Thu Jul 4 15:59:01 PDT 2013

  RELEARN

    Libre Graphics Summer School

*Be part of RELEARN OSP Summer School August 26–30.*

    Good news !

We have been granted subsidies for the RELEARN OSP Summer School. Which
means that the participation to the RELEARN is gratis.

The other good news is that we decided to extend the deadline for
subscription till *July 10 at 12h00*.

Follow the latest news on the work-sessions, and a list of the already
confirmed participants at http://osp.constantvzw.org/summer-school-2013/.

You can also subscribe to the OSP newsletter at
http://osp.constantvzw.org/newsletter/.

    Important note

If you applied and that we didn't answer, please write us back — we got
a slight email server issue for a couple of days and missed some emails.

--
----
Stéphanie Vilayphiou et Alexandre Leray