[LGM] URGENT! LGM ad in a Spanish Magazine (for free)

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Wed Mar 20 05:58:20 PDT 2013

hi nerea

> Regarding the collaboration with this Spanish magazine I was telling
> you about before (Yorokobu <http://www.yorokobu.es/>): we are going
> to sign a little agreement including:
>
> What they would do for us:
>
> -include the LGM ad in their magazine for free (technically the
> market cost of an advertising page in this magazine is 8,500EUR)
> -a banner in their website
> -an in-depth article with interviews in the april issue and in their
> website
>

> In exchange of:
>
> *-their logo in the ad
> http://medialab-prado.es/mmedia/10/10586/10586.pdf*
>
> -having magazines at participants disposal during the event
> -their logo in mlp online article of the event:
> http://medialab-prado.es/article/future_tools
>
> We need to put all that in a paper but they're closing the issue
> *TODAY* and I need you to check their logo in the ad before I say
> let's go.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you!

fine for me...

all in all, i have the feeling that this is something you -- as
organizers of this year's lgm -- can mostly decide on your own.

telling us about the choices (in advance as you're correctly doing
in this case!) and giving a chance to react for people who would be
against it, should be enough...

have a nice day and thanks for your work!
a.l.e