[LGM] LGM2014 decision meeting, Saturday at 16.00 UTC

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Sun May 12 10:35:22 PDT 2013

hi

> Hi all,
>
> as we decided at the kick-off meeting in Madrid, we plan to have a
> decision on LGM2014 venue by May 15th. That means we need to have a
> meeting very soon.
>
> So lets try to get together on Saturday 11 May at 16.00 UTC (18.00
> CET) at #lgm @ irc.freenode.org
> Public pad for the meeting: http://titanpad.com/ajsOqb9Wpu *
> The people present at the kick-off meeting in Madrid have voting
> rights. Others have the right to observe and speak.
>
> Everyone: Please confirm whether you can make the meeting or not,
> either in the pad or by email.
> I will be at a family event, but will sneak off for a few hours for
> the meeting.
>
> Louis, Maria, Mario, Dave: Please add links to the proposals to the
> pad, at least in time for the meeting, ideally as quick as possible
> so people can read through them ahead of time.
> Maria/Louis: Can you also add a link to the proposal selection
> guidelines/criterias?
>
> Cheers,
> Jon
>
> * how do I sign in / create a pad at lgm.titanpad.org ?

my email comes for sure too late for this specific meeting... but,
i think that we should avoid to schedule important meetings with lotof
participants with a  two days notice!

since i'm sure you missed me (ehm ehm...): i could not be there, since
i was offline from thursday until today!

for this time i will read the summary of the discussion...
and all the other mails i've missed inbetween...

ciao
a.l.e