[LGM] Notes from the LGM2014 decision meeting, Saturday at 16.00 UTC

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:16:52 PDT 2013

Hello.

Sorry to bring this up, however, I must. I sent the logs, questions and
requested the presence tomorrow from Medellin people and I haven't got a
reply. I'm quite not-happy with the answer latency and since I'm just
acting as mediator, I srsly don't know what to do.

Just to let everyone know that mails have been sent and no answer has been
received so far :/

2013/5/12 Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>

> On 13 May 2013 05:25, Andreas Vox <andreas.vox at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyway, if we choose Leipzig for LGM 2014, I propose that we decide at
> the
> > same time that we won't accept any European proposals for LGM 2015.
>
> +1

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
Blog: http://tatica.org
Portfolio: http://tap.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285 GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56