[LGM] announcing LGM 2014?

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue May 21 05:33:50 PDT 2013

Hello all.

Meeting was called at least 4 days prior to each meeting; a clarification
one that took place on saturday 11 and a selection one that took place on
wednesday 15. Here are logs for selection meeting, le tme know if you need
more logs or need me to point you into any other resource.

http://pastebin.com/qRND0Gb9

2013/5/21 Dave Neary <dneary at gnome.org>

> Hi,
>
> On 05/21/2013 12:00 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> > you lucky guy!
> >
> > i didn't even see an email about when and how the decision would have
> > been taken...
> >
> > i'm a bit more offline than usual, so it's not a big issue to me! but i
> > still find it a bit strange...
>
> Similar to you: I looked in the archives, and the last email on the
> topic from me was last Monday (13/5) apologising for missing the IRC
> meeting, and making some observations. At that point, I had not seen a
> decision either, but there was a clear preference for Leipzig.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Neary, Lyon, France
> Email: dneary at gnome.org
> Jabber: nearyd at gmail.com

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
Blog: http://tatica.org
Portfolio: http://tap.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285 GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56