[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!
jononor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:37:45 CET 2013
For time of next meeting, please vote here: http://doodle.com/986ny9yxkb2na32d
Unfortunately I dont have the full IRC log, someone else please send
it. pippin? houz?
Minutes, from http://lgm2014.titanpad.com/1
NOTES 5 November 2013
* Group photo should be in the program, so people dont miss it
* Try to bring GSoC students to LGM by asking Google to sponsor the travel
* a-l-e: imo, the main question behind how to attract devs (and also
the blender ones!) is to find out what can we offer them.
* a-l-e: i think it would be nice to have also some "big names" in
software development presenting specific topics.
* How can we make the reimbursement process go fast this year? Instead
of the typical 12 months...
Jon: we agreed in Madrid on goal for LGM2014, have the money collected
3 months prior to event.
<houz> since i don't hold any lgm chair yet i would volunteer to help
with the financial stuff
* it would be a good idea to have sort of online platform for people
at the lgm. IRC, twitter etc.
Projects / people we want present
Mobile graphics apps
web-based graphics apps
3d printing, CNC milling
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com
More information about the Libre-graphics-meeting