[LGM] the lgm 2014 site is online

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:02:41 PST 2013

Hi all,

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I thought I'd take a minute and
send this anyway.  Not sure if the announcement on the page is translated
from a non-native english speaker, but it reads slightly awkward to one.
 I've edited the announcement text lightly.  If it might be of help:

Most of the people who visited the last LibreGraphicsMeeting in Madrid and
who follow the mailinglist know this already: the 9th edition of the Libre
Graphics Meeting will be held in Leipzig, Germany.  From the 2nd to the 5th
of April 2014, developers, users, and enthusiasts of FLOSS graphics tools
will meet at the University of Leipzig.  The Call for Participation will
open soon on the 25th of November.  So it's time to plan participating in
the ninth edition of LibreGraphicsMeeting, and for us to say, in German,
Willkommen in Leipzig.

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net