[LGM] Leipzig, LGM, and Bach

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:05:07 PST 2013

Hi,

well of you are that interested in Bach, you should ask the program
commission nothing to put on friday after 5pm, at 6pm there is in St.
Thomas Motet, entry fee is just 2€ for Leipzig Card holders is free. St
Thomas is only 600 meters from the venue away

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)