[LGM] hello LGM2014 content team!

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Oct 17 01:18:06 PDT 2013

Dear all,

This message most of all for people that signed up to be on the 2014 content team: Jon, Øyvind, Femke, Ale and probably Alexandre P http://lgm2013.titanpad.com/4
"Purpose: Make sure we have the right presentations, workshops, people." Gnokii is currently looking into inviting a local person into the team which I think would be useful.

The Leipzig local team asked if we could have the call for presentations ready by end November, so we have a chance to finalize and publish the programme by February latest and also the media team can get on with publicity etc.

A few things we need to discuss:

- length and amount of slots
- deadlines, timeline and decisionmaking process
- any special focus?
- if and how to invite back teams that were missing in Madrid (Blender, Scribus, Inkscape)
- any new initiatives that we would like to get on board

I propose an IRC-meet at #LGM2014 next week Friday Oct 25 at 19:00-20:30 CET (if that does not work for most, we could move to Saturday 26 same time).

All the best and much looking forward to get started,

Femke