[LGM] LGM 2014 Final Report

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:14:38 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Now that LGM is over, we need to put together a final report for LGM 2014
as to keep a trace of what was accomplished.

Please add to the short list below if you think we need more.

   - Summary of what is LGM : what, why, who, where, when
   - Short history so readers have a sense of the importance of the event
   over the years.
   - What has been accomplished in 2014
   - A report in 2 parts by each team present at LGM : a short summary of
   200 words or less and a report as detailed as necessary and as long as
   necessary.
   - Quotes and/or thoughts by participants
   - Statistics of 2014 (and if possible, a brief note on how those have
   evolved over the past years if we have the numbers)
   - List of sponsors and partners to the event
   - Looking towards 2015 (and maybe 2016?)
   - Images and logos

I am ready to put a form together on the web once we have gathered some
feedback about the structure of the report. I believe we do have such forms
ready and we would only need to review them before posting the official
"Call for Reports"!

I suggest we make our report available online in a dedicated page and as a
nicely layed out PDF that could be printed as A4 and Letter formats. We
need volunteers to put that together.

The report helps us keep track of what has been done and this in turn helps
us discuss with our partners and sponsors. As we're growing, this becomes
critical.

Timely feedback will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Louis