[LGM] How is LGM2015/6 location to be decided?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Apr 7 14:47:23 PDT 2014

On 04/07/2014 03:30 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:

> Hi
>
> (Probably I missed this, but, I don't see it in
> http://titanpad.com/lgm2015)
>
> What is the process for deciding the LGM 2015/2016 location?

This, among other things, was discussed a bit, and should hopefully
become part of a somewhat "permanent" section of the LGM website. One of
the reasons is that sponsors want to be able to get information about
the organization and it helps to have something that looks like a real
structure, with rules, statement of purpose, how LGM operates, and so
on. Of course, this is good for us attendees also.

This would be something to contact ginger coons about, since she is to
head up communications.

Greg