[LGM] libregraphicsmeeting.org has been migrated

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Dec 16 07:37:27 PST 2014

Dear LGMers

We've finally moved the LGM website to the Tuxfamily servers!

The change will slowly spread through the nameservers accross the world.

The most important facts are:

- lgm/ (containing general information on the lgm) and 2015/
   (the current site, being built right now) are Wordpress instances
- all other historic sites have been converted to static HTML
- until the 2015/ site is ready, the default is still 2014/ (will
probably change soon)
- we ask the Scribus team to keep the old server working until the end
of the LGM 2015,
   so that we can have enough time to fix things that we might have
forgotten to migrate.

Finally, we would like to send a huge thanks to Tuxfamily for hosting us
and for providing very fast support on the few issues we have had so far!
They were really helpful while setting up the LGM website and their
offer seems indeed to match our needs.

Have a wonderful day
Ale, Camille, Manuel, Martin, and Sarup