[LGM] libregraphicsmeeting.org has been migrated

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Sun Dec 28 11:34:58 PST 2014

On 12/28/2014 01:05 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm curious how the 2015 site is coming along - I'd like to start
> mentioning the event to people I hope might attend or submit
> presentation proposals, and even a one page site with the essential
> details would be great :)

The site's up and populated at http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2015/

There's even a call up. Unfortunately, because we got the call online so
close to the end of the year (and, for the chunk of the world that
celebrates it, so close to the tuning-out over Christmas slow period),
we're having a bit of a soft transition into 2015. The big promotional
effort is going to start the first week in January, but you're welcome
to distribute things already, if the mood strikes you.

The call is here:
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2015/call-for-participation/

Best!

-ginger

> Wishing you all a good holiday if you are taking one around now :)
>
> Best
> Dave
>
> On 16 Dec 2014 16:51, "Louis Desjardins" <louis.desjardins at gmail.com
> <mailto:louis.desjardins at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Fantastik!
>
>     Great job!
>
>     Thank you thank you thank you!
>
>     Merci!
>
>     Grazie!
>
>     Louis

>     <mailto:a.l.e at ideale.ch>>:
>
>         Dear LGMers
>
>         We've finally moved the LGM website to the Tuxfamily servers!
>
>         The change will slowly spread through the nameservers accross
>         the world.
>
>         The most important facts are:
>
>         - lgm/ (containing general information on the lgm) and 2015/
>           (the current site, being built right now) are Wordpress
>         instances
>         - all other historic sites have been converted to static HTML
>         - until the 2015/ site is ready, the default is still 2014/
>         (will probably change soon)
>         - we ask the Scribus team to keep the old server working until
>         the end of the LGM 2015,
>           so that we can have enough time to fix things that we might
>         have forgotten to migrate.
>
>         Finally, we would like to send a huge thanks to Tuxfamily for
>         hosting us and for providing very fast support on the few
>         issues we have had so far!
>         They were really helpful while setting up the LGM website and
>         their offer seems indeed to match our needs.
>
>         Have a wonderful day
>         Ale, Camille, Manuel, Martin, and Sarup

ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca