[LGM] Sponsors' update: PSF supports LGM 2014 - Leipzig

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 07:31:21 PST 2014

2014-02-01 Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net>:

> That is great news!
>
> Thanks for making it happen Louis,

Hello Femke!

My pleasure! ;-)

I have also slightly edited my "thank you" answer to our donors. It now
reads as follow and I have received positive feedback so far and it might
inspire others as well. However there might be some typos or the phrasing
might need some more care? Let me know! I only want that to be as short as
possible!

Louis

* * *

Hello {name}!

Thanks so much for your donation!

You're really helping us make this year's Libre Graphics Meeting THE
yearly meeting of developers, artists, users and contributors of all
kinds.

If you allow me to ask, would you like to percolate the LGM campaign
throughout your network? Everyone's effort counts and in the end it's
the collective effort that makes things come together!

Thanks again!

Louis
for the LGM Team

* * *