[LGM] Press page on LGM website

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Sun Feb 2 22:25:34 PST 2014

salut louis,

> > salut louis
> >
> > > The system wouldn't let me upload the SLA file.
> >
> > do we really need .sla files?
> >

> Actually, as I could not find the source for this year, I had to redo
> the file. I found that a .sla file with real text would be much
> easier to handle in the coming years than a .svg file with type as
> vector outlines (only think of missing glyphs, as a z for Leipzig!).
> Now all you need to do is make sure you have downloaded the font that
> is available on the same page, open the .sla, make the changes for
> the city and dates and year and export again as png, svg and pdf and
> voilà!
>
> It could also be an Inkscape file but I didn't try it!
>
> For press purposes, there is no need for that file! So, if we find
> elsewhere to store that file, it would be ok too!

it's the logo that you want to upload?

in this case, i  think that the SVG is a better format than a SLA.

the logo has been created in inkscape and is updated each year.

one of the "original" version -- with the text instead of the outlined
vectors -- is on my computer.

i see the interest in publishing the original files, but i would prefer
to create a repository (github?) for it, rather than just uploading it
on the website.

we can link the repository from the lgm/ website so that everybody can
find it.

would be that ok?

ciao
a.l.e