[LGM] Program on-line!

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Feb 11 18:04:05 CET 2014

On 11/02/14 05:02, Dave Crossland wrote:
> I'm curious why the 2 metafont talks are not together?
>
> 10:30 Simon Egli: Chicken & Eggs - Designing font families with Metapolator
>
> 14:50 Kristof Bastiaensen: Benefits of parametric type design
>
> I wonder if it would be good to have the 2 talks back to back without a break period, and the 2 talks co-ordinated, so that the introduction to metafont can be done once.

Thanks Dave for the suggestion!

We're waiting a few days before making some last adjustments and additions but switching Benefits of parametric type design with Chicken & Eggs would be better. In general we've been looking for a balance between variation and coherence but am ok to group more tightly.