[LGM] Status of meeting room for the teams

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Sun Feb 23 08:15:24 PST 2014

> What’s the status of the meeting rooms for the teams during LGM?
>
> Mario? Sirko?
>
> We have at least 3 larger groups of people who will need to meet in a dedicated space: GIMP, Scribus and Font people. There are probably others (please raise hand!).

There are in total 6 rooms and an auditorium available. There will be one room continuously available for unscheduled meetings/hacking/work and I guess the other 5 rooms could be booked by individual teams at times there are no other activities planned; to be confirmed by the local team.

As far as I understand, there is no possibility to free up additional rooms but I assume that a shared room plus punctually available additional spaces should suffice for dedicated team meetings?

 From http://lgm2014.titanpad.com/1

Available spaces:

big auditorium, capacity: 250

flexible with tables and chairs: