[LGM] access to the gravity forms lists

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Jan 7 08:05:29 PST 2014

hi
> besides that, you would also see all the other formulars what would
> mean, even thos registrants who chosed not to be shown in public.

can we reframe a bit the issue?

currently, it's about giving access to the forms result to people how
are involved in the LGM.

in the specific case, femke and greg asked for an access allowing them
to see the list of the talks having been already submitted.

and, personally, i don't see a problem with it.

i will prepare and test the access right system to allow a broader
access to the forms... and once this discussion has settled, we will
know if it's ok to allow the editors to see the forms' entries or not...
and i will configure it the way the LGM folks wants to have it.

have fun
a.l.e