[LGM] access to the gravity forms lists

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Tue Jan 7 11:23:53 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> Please adds me to the list.

Nobody should be added to such lists, the information is neither
public nor the privy of some "innner-circle of LGM regulars".

> , would be nice to see font proposals and request
> non overlapping ones from people I know

The submitted information should in my opinion be limited to the
content selection team – until selection is practically complete.
Volunteering to be part of the content team for 2015 is more
reasonable to do at LGM itself if you think there is burning needs for
font specific ranking (not pre-emptive de-duplication) of the
proposals in future years.

--
Homework for tonight: study understand and derive wisdom from
definitions of FUD and Filibuster.