[LGM] Reimbursement update for LGM 2014 - Leipzig

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:03:56 PDT 2014

Hi, Louis,

Sorry to bug you again, but I need to pay my daughter's summer university
tuition bill and I fully expected that the Libre Graphics reimbursements
would have been processed by now since it is already July and the meeting
was in April.

Please let me know when I might expect to see a check.  Thank you!

Best Wishes -- Ed!

Edward Trager
814 Barton Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105