[LGM] address for sending merchandising

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 04:56:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, just grepped throught the spam today and found
it.

No that address is no good idea! In generally, people should learn to say
how much it is and not simple ask for an address.

Send it better to me

teegee
Weststrasse 42
D-09112 Chemnitz

I hope its not tons and I can transport it in a normal car.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)