[LGM] pre and post tours

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:27:53 PDT 2014

> Pat plans to start the photo walk in the morning, have lunch during the
> walk and will continue to shoot. If many plan to participate in both
> events, the visit should probably be scheduled for the afternoon?

Also, I am certainly flexible on the times.  I was aiming for mid-morning
to allow visitors who may be time-shifted to adjust a bit (I also hear that
there is a time-shift locally as well).  This left a couple of hours in the
morning, lunch, and a couple following.

If it makes more sense to move it one way or the other I am ok with it!  I
can always push back further in the afternoon/early evening, too.

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net