[LGM] pre and post tours

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Mar 24 15:11:04 PDT 2014

I'd like some details on what the "workshop" option at the Museum of
Printing Arts actually entails.  What, specifically, does this workshop
cover?  How much time is it expected to involve?  That sort of information.

It is quite difficult to decide whether or not one would want to be there
for it without knowing what it includes.

Thanks,
Nate

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM, S.Kemter <sirko.kemter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>

> not only you, there are several people who want that, I spoke already with
> Pat about and he will schedule his photowalk in a way that we meet for the
> museum at the end pont of his tour.
>
> br gnokii

>>> Pat plans to start the photo walk in the morning, have lunch during the
>>> walk and will continue to shoot. If many plan to participate in both
>>> events, the visit should probably be scheduled for the afternoon?
>>

>> Also, I am certainly flexible on the times.  I was aiming for mid-morning
>> to allow visitors who may be time-shifted to adjust a bit (I also hear that
>> there is a time-shift locally as well).  This left a couple of hours in the
>> morning, lunch, and a couple following.
>>
>> If it makes more sense to move it one way or the other I am ok with it!
>>  I can always push back further in the afternoon/early evening, too.
>>

>> --
>> pat david
>> http://blog.patdavid.net

> --