[LGM] Program epub

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:36:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

BTW I was unable to upload on our website the .epub file Greg has put
together as this format was blocked by the system (probably only a small
settings to set accordingly and limited to a few formats as a default,
excluding epub). Can we fix that? Or put the link on the website? I will
not be able to further help on that for the next couple days.

Louis