[LGM] LGM 2014 talks - Recordings (& Slides)

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Sun May 4 13:23:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

thanks to João Calligaris (camera), Jon Nordby (tech), Ville Pätsi
(tech, editing) and Open Source Video (camera), we have recordings of
the LGM talks.

We are making the videos available from the GIMP download server:

http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/lgm/2014/day_1/
http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/lgm/2014/day_2/
http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/lgm/2014/day_3/
http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/lgm/2014/day_4/

The talks are numbered in their actual order, a bit different from the
official program.

Unless a torrent has [NO_SLIDES] in its name, it includes the slides  as
well (some slides are missing, some lightning talks may have none, and
for some reason the download from Slideshare doesn't work for me).
If your talk is missing them, please check if you can add a url to your
slides in the LGM 2014 program.

Please use the torrents, they have at least one web seed that makes them
work in environments where torrent is blocked, and elsewhere they are
the only way to get somewhat decent download speeds once there are other
seeders.

... and share them!

We're planning to upload the videos to
https://www.youtube.com/user/gimpofficial

NB: As there are some objections to using Youtube, please speak up if
you can suggest a different platform. Also, of course, feel free to
upload them to a LGM channel.

--
Regards,
Michael